Basic Tips for Online Tests
- You are allowed to keep only your pencil, eraser and sharpener and some rough sheets
with you. DO NOT KEEP books, rulers, slide rules, drawing instruments, calculators
(including watch calculators), pagers, cellular phones, stop watches etc with you.
How to answer
- This test has no sections. The questions from various areas are jumbled.
- For each question by default the answer choice marked will be "Not attempted"
and this will be denoted by red color. When you are ready with an answer, please
choose the option, the attempted questions will be denoted by green colour in question
list. In case you are not sure with the answer you can mark that question "Mark
for Review" and this will be denoted by yellow colour. While marking questions
for "review" you can mark the probable answer or you can leave it without
- Marked for review
- Directions for answering the questions are given before each question. Read these
directions carefully and answer the questions by clicking on the correct option
provided in the space provided. There is only one correct answer to each question.
- Please make sure that before submitting the test you attempt or leave, all the questions
marked for review. To unmark the questions you have to click on the 'Unmark'
button before submitting the test. If a student submit the test with a/some question(s)
marked for "review", that question(s) will be considered as unattempted
- There will be a penalty of 25% for every wrong answer marked.
Conduct of Students
Click here to Start Test.
- Cheating will immediately disqualify you from this test.
- Pagers, Cell-phones, and other calculation device(s) are prohibited.
- Please follow the instructions of the invigilator(s)/ test administrator(s).